Practice this week 7-9am - we will be working out, technique practice, and going over the parade. - MONEY IS DUE!
We need to get ourselves back into gear so please have your tennis shoes everyday from now on.
For the next three weeks we will be exercising a lot, working on technique and starting new dances to get us ready for this next season! (it will be here before we know it!)
If we are productive and have great attitudes and motivation throughout these practices I will be glad to give you Fridays 9:45am roll call. That being said, let's be sure to come to practice willing to work for it!
A couple of reminders:
- Tomorrow evening I am turning in parade forms and will be getting your parade costumes! I will hand them to you all on Tuesday
- THIS Saturday is the parade! I will be giving out all details on Tuesday!
- I will be finishing interviews this week
- SECRET SANTA is starting this week along with planning out our Christmas party :) date for the party will be Saturday DECEMBER 12th
- Over the next three weeks we will start learning certain numbers of spring show such as finale, production and hip hop (officers be thinking of your squad dances I will need your songs before break)
- DECEMBER 16 (Wednesday) we will be learning our TEAM hip hop from a choreographer - it will be during normal practice hours 7-9am - I understand that is a tutoring day therefore we will have tutoring on Tuesday for that week.
I will see you all tomorrow at 7am! (It is a B DAY)