- BUS SLIP
- We will be starting OUTSIDE to set formations (our side not band side) (roll call in hallway)
- We need to start RIGHT at 7! I don't want to waste time :))) So please come to practice with your stuff already on!
- We will run the show to be sure we are good for formations and yard lines
- At 7:30 we will go practice with the band
- Afterwards we will POLISH!
- I will be writing down what you will be eating for spaghetti warehouse tomorrow when we circle:
Spaghetti meatballs, Lasagna, Fettuccine Alfredo
- if you are NOT eating then you will bring your lunch and eat it ON the bus and not at spaghetti warehouse! You may not eat anything at the restaurant.
Practice will be like every Friday - outside where the band usually is practicing
We will talk on what you will be wearing tomorrow (for pep rally and game) - it will be the same for both
Time has changed from when we leave, we now leave at 4:30pm to spaghetti warehouse!
***We will NOT be wearing our uniform at spaghetti warehouse: we will perform at pep rally in uniform, CHANGE into your RED jersey shirt and black tights you will just put your uniform back into your garment bag and bring it with you, you CANNOT lose your stuff! keep it organized because we will need to quickly change and head out! It will be a bit of a rush so do not waste any time after pep rally to get changed. We will eat at spaghetti warehouse and CHANGE in to your uniform at spaghetti warehouse when we're done eating.***
All other details will be discussed tomorrow after practice! GREAT JOB TODAY! :)